We work hard to make our community more accessible, inclusive, and usable for all our residents. Our programs are open to all residents. We offer instruction and support to persons who live in their own homes in the community. Supports may vary from a few hours per month up to 24 hours per day of one-to-one support, as need requires.
Our residents enjoy the warmth of a homey environment that they make their own! Here are few reasons to consider New Horizons:
• We create an inviting atmosphere from the moment you enter! With exceptionally clean facilities, stylish decorating and wonderful smells from the kitchen, our residents feel right at home.
• We provide around the clock care for special needs.
• Community engagement is a high priority at New Horizons. We not only have a wonderful home environment, but residents enjoy all the wonderful activities Lake Havasu City has to offer.
• Our staff is carefully selected. Staff members are extensively trained and very engaging with our residents.
We offer our services and support for people with disabilities in their own home too! We can assist in overseeing medications, appointments, paying bills, keeping track of a work schedule, cooking, and other day-to-day tasks. In addition to keeping track of household chores and schedules, our caregivers teach life skills to ensure success for our clients. Here are few reasons New Horizons shines when it comes to in-home care for people with developmental disabilities:
• Our staff are extensively trained and confident in their care.
• We quickly respond to the needs of clients.
• Reliability is key to support. New Horizons is always available for our clients.
• We truly enjoy providing care and engaging with our clients!